JAG3D Deformation monitoring of sites. (Geodäsie/Vermessung)

MichaeL ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Wednesday, 21.09.2011, 19:28 (vor 4600 Tagen) @ Jokin
bearbeitet von MichaeL, Wednesday, 21.09.2011, 21:26

Hello Jokin,

Is there any englids-written document where you describe how the JAG3D works internally?

No, I'm sorry but the JAG3D-GUI is translated into English.

I am trying to go through the examples, but I am not able to identify all the outputs

You take a look at this example? At the end of this article, you will get the simulated data. Each file, with contains a _1 is a part of the first epoch (null-epoch) and _2 denotes the second one.

• datumspunkte_2d.txt includes the (assumed) stable points
  • eoche_1_neupunkte_2d.txt (eoche_2_neupunkte_2d.txt) contains the object points on the concrete dam. Notice, only the point-id differ between both epochs (e.g. 101 == 201). That means, these points are identical, but JAG3D required unique point-ids.
  • Take a look to the vektoren.txt. This file contains the relationship between the object points.
  • Files starting with r (like r1001_1.txt) are sets of directions. You have to import each set at its own group!
  • strecken_1.txt and strecken_2.txt are the distance observations at epoch 1 and 2, respectively.

Notice again, the point-ids at the observation-files, e.g. there are 201-210 instead of 101-110 at the strecken_2.txt file!

Checking the observations separately and carry out a freenet adjustment for each epoch.
Epoch 1 - Imports:
datumspunkte.txt --> Datum Point 2D
eoche_1_neupunkte_2d.txt --> New Point 2D
r[0-9]_1.txt --> Direction
strecken_1.txt --> Distance2D

and start an adjustment. Adapt the stochastic model, exclude outliers, ...

Make a new project and do the same for epoch 2.
Epoch 2 - Imports:
datumspunkte.txt --> Datum Point 2D
eoche_2_neupunkte_2d.txt --> New Point 2D
r[0-9]_2.txt --> Direction
strecken_2.txt --> Distance2D

[image]Now, import all files in a projekt together and adapt your determined stochastic model. Allocate the observation groups (epoch 1 or epoch 2) and start the adjustment (see screenshot).

This is a briefly instruction, maybe you can give me more details of your current problems with JAG3D?

kind regards
Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

Tags:
JAG3D, Deformation, monitoring

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion