The theory and practice in JAG3D (Geodäsie/Vermessung)

almide, Friday, 26.04.2013, 22:28 (vor 4021 Tagen)

My name is Alexander.
I train students of adjustment calculus in Polotsk the state university (Belarus).
We wish to use your program for instruction in the capacity of an instance of "German" geodesic school.
By our rules the web is adjusted manually with calculation of performances for a quality control, and then mustered by an evaluation under the program. At job with the program there were many problems. Some managed to be solved most, but some it was not gained.
It would be desirable to start from following problems:
1. We have started to work with JAG3D likely from the previous version. One week ago have downloaded v. 3.4.2013418. Having taken the design prepared in the previous version and having made evaluations in the new version have noticed that discrepancies in evaluations from 2 to 4 signs after a comma that is explicitly unacceptable. Tell that we could not consider in installations? (The project I can send)
2. In Java Graticule 3D - Report - General, it is written Average redundancy rm = u / (n+d) when should be
rm = f / (n+d), or I do not fathom something?
3. Is not gained to compute in any way under the presented formulas Kprio Kpost for а=0,05 and f=5. Kprio for m=1 have computed (it is used Matlab) other values - are not gained. Can other formulas or still that I do not know?
I will be very glad for the help. Alexander.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion