The theory and practice in JAG3D (Geodäsie/Vermessung)

MichaeL ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Sunday, 28.04.2013, 20:25 (vor 4019 Tagen) @ almide
bearbeitet von MichaeL, Sunday, 28.04.2013, 20:57

Hi,

1. Calculations manually in Matlab under known formulas to 6 signs after a comma coincide with calculations in version 3.3.20130114, and differ even in 2 sign in the version

I got the same results in v3.3 and v3.4, if I estimate your levelling network, because you are using individual uncertainties. Therefore, the distances are not used to build the stochastic model (click on the picture to enlarge).

[image]

To use the distance dependent stochastic model, I remove the individual uncertainties. Here, I can reproduced the differences. I check the changes in the source code. There was a wrong reference, which I fixed now in version v3.4.20130428. Now, the results are equal to each other. Thank you very much! (click on the picture to enlarge)

[image]

2. Me interests how to calculate only Kprio, Kpost.

Once again, JAG3D applies Baarda's B-method to estimate these values. The α-value is adapted w.r.t. β and the non-centrality parameter λ.

\lambda(\alpha_1, \beta_1, 1) = \lambda(\alpha_m, \beta_m, m),\ \ \beta_1 = \beta_m \rightarrow \alpha_m

Using Matlab the critical values is given by the non-central F-distributon e.g. α = 0.1%, β = 80%, m1 = 3, m2 = ∞:

ncfinv(1-0.8, 3, 1000000, (norminv(1-0.001/2)+norminv(0.8))^2)

The function fcdf can be used to get the adapted α.

kind regards
Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion