The theory and practice in JAG3D (Geodäsie/Vermessung)

almide, Tuesday, 30.04.2013, 13:47 (vor 4017 Tagen) @ MichaeL

Hello Mischa
Many thanks for the help, I coped with this part, but still there are a lot of questions.
In the middle of May at us in JAG3D of that that calculated program control manually - a leveling network and a poligonometriya (traverse) - adjustment and quality control on the accuracy and reliability.
Questions (while only leveling):
in the left part of the program in the menu we have 1. Reference Point, 2. Stochastic Point, 3. Datum Point, 4. New Point. I assume that
1 - starting (firm) point, where names and heights of firm points are entered,
4 - number and approximate height of a defined point.
And that such and why 2 and 3?. Whether it is necessary to enter there something at usual adjustment of a leveling network?
What to do if the network with errors of starting (firm) points is adjustment?
In Results for New Point, A is confidential interval?
In Results for Reference Point (and also at me in an example in Stochastic Point and Datum Point) corrections for firm points though it isn't necessary are calculated. What to make that these calculations weren't made, or they there is nothing don't influence, i.e. correction of starting points isn't made?
How these corrections were calculated?
In the same place Tprio and Tpost are calculated. As they were calculated?
It is strange why in New Point influence (de KGKi en MDEi)on defined parameter (I have heights) an expected error of nabla (de GF, en EE) and minimal detectable bias of nabla(a, b) (de GRZW en MDB) aren't calculated?. I consider, and not I one that it very much important sizes for the analysis of reliability of a network as it is one many more important as are spoiled parameters (heights, coordinates) than any measurements by additional influences.
In Report in Reliableness of Observations in Maximum and average influence of relative point location EP, EPavg at you it was calculated as absolyuny value from EP, but it isn't written that isn't absolutely good.
It would be good to place in the field General value for aG. It can be interesting to much.
I am sorry that so many questions. But at us in Belarus I am engaged in reliability only. To talk ask share thoughts there is nobody. So excuse once again.
It isn't obligatory to answer everything immediately.
Yours faithfully and gratitude for the help Alexander

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion