The theory and practice in JAG3D (Geodäsie/Vermessung)

MichaeL ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Friday, 26.04.2013, 23:34 (vor 4020 Tagen) @ almide

Hi Alex,

1. We have started to work with JAG3D likely from the previous version. One week ago have downloaded v. 3.4.2013418. Having taken the design prepared in the previous version and having made evaluations in the new version have noticed that discrepancies in evaluations from 2 to 4 signs after a comma that is explicitly unacceptable. Tell that we could not consider in installations? (The project I can send)

Please make your project available and give me some details about the network (settings, uncertainties etc.). Do you know your older version of JAG3D?
Taking the example from the comparison of different adjustment tools, I've got the same results:

[image]

2. In Java Graticule 3D - Report - General, it is written Average redundancy rm = u / (n+d) when should be
rm = f / (n+d), or I do not fathom something?

There is an error in the English version of the report. The equation is rm = 1-u/(n+d) = f / (n+d) see the German version. Thanks for your hint. I will correcting the HTML-template with the next update. The value itself is correct.

3. Can other formulas or still that I do not know?

JAG3D use Baarda's B-method cf. Hahn, Heck, Jaeger, Scheuring (1989/99), Ein Verfahren zur Abstimmung der Signifikanzniveaus für allgemeine Fm,n-verteilte Teststatistiken−Teil I/II, ZfV or Aydin, Demirel (2004), Computation of Baarda’s lower bound of the non-centrality parameter for details.

regards
Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion